La Petite Trotte à Léon is one of the alternative trail running event during the UTMB week in August.
The main characteristics of this event are as follows:
- Non-competitive event for teams of 2 or 3 people, of whom at least 1 UTMB finisher
- Team inseparable from the start to the finish of the event.
- Event limited to a maximum of 80 teams
- Course of about 300 km for about 22,000 metres of + altitude change.
- Course not specially signposted.
- 100% mountain and Nature course
- Next start on Monday, August 22 2011 at 10:00pm
- Maximum time: 138 hours ; final arrival on Sunday 28th August at 4:00pm
- Event in complete autonomy with refreshment and rest in the different refuges passed through.
- No ranking: uniquely a diploma handed out to each team which will have completed the course.
Survivre à la PTL
Uploaded by UltraTrailMontBlanc. - Basketball, baseball, pro wrestling and more sports videos.