After that I started following Dr. Greger's videos on NutritionFacts.org.
Now there's this new book How Not to Die.
I was so wrong. I found the second part of the book particularly beneficial. I was able to make several simple improvements in my diet that may have huge influence on my health and well-being in the long run. For example, the second strategy to cooking broccoli (video below).
I recommend the following half-dozen easy steps to get started:
- Order How Not to Die (check out the free PDF and audiobook Soundcloud sample)
- Study the book and find ways to improve your daily diet and lifestyle
- Download the free 'Dr. Greger's Daily Dozen' app to always keep with you on your phone and check daily that you have not forgotten anything essential
- Read how Dr. Greger answers 9 common questions in this interview
- Start following NutritionFacts.org website and watch some of the thousands of awesome informative videos
- Don't only not die - enjoy your healthy lifestyle by being active and happy!